We love fiddling around with old jewellery and encourage tassels on absolutely everything. This month, as part of The Style Series we’re sharing three easy projects you can do to add a bit of personal style to your smoking kit. We’ll take any opportunity to make a fashion statement 🙂 These hemp bracelets are 1 of 3 projects, check back soon to learn how to make yourself a Roach Wand!
- Hemp cord (Hemptique is our favourite)
- Lobster clasps
- Barrel end clasps
- Beads, charms & decorations
- Measure the cord to fit your wrist and tie one end to a clasp, securing it with wire.
- Add your beads and charms, then secure the other end.
- Experiment with different colors to mix & match!
Why not recycle some beads from a broken piece of jewellery? We also added a mini tassel and silver bell for a simple but elegant combo.
Images: Canna Curious Club