Our final DIY in the Style Series is this easy and cheap idea to upgrade a basic boring lighter into a stylish personalised accessory. Over the years we’ve accumulated tons of fabric offcuts from previous projects, and this is a great way to recycle and re-use them.
- Piece of leather or fabric of your choice
- Jewellery making jump rings
- Measure the leather to wrap around your lighter.
- Cut two holes, thread the cord through and add the jump rings.
- Tie in a bow or wrap around!
Images: Canna Curious Club